What are three major differences between fiscal and monetary policy?
Directions: Please answer each question clearly, logically, and concisely.
1. Why do we start our analysis of a country’s economic condition by looking at its GDP, meaning real and nominal, and its past growth and projected growth? What are the problems of over relying on GDP to determine the condition of a society?
2. Which areas of GDP in the US today are creating growth? Which areas are hindering growth?
3. Why is real GDP per capita important?
4. What was “great” about the “Great Recession”? Identify and explain at least three reasons.
5. Could a country’s nominal GDP shrink and its real GDP grow? If no, why not? If yes, how?
6. In 2010, a country produced oranges, apples, and beer in units of 100, 250, and 350 each. Their prices were $1, $2, and $5 respectively. In 2011 the same country produced 150, 300, and 500 units of each good at prices of $2, $1, and $7 respectively. Assume 2010 is the base year.
What is the real and nominal GDP in 2010 and 2011?
What is the GDP deflator in each year?
What is the percentage change in nominal and real GDP between the two years?
How do you explain the difference between the two answers in part C?
In 2010, there were 100 people living in the country. In 2011, due to heavy immigration, there were 140 people living in the country. What is real GDP per capita in each year?
What is the percentage change year-on-year? What does that tell you about this country?
7. Explain the bathtub model of Investment. Why is it important to remember? How is it related to slow growth in many countries, including the US, all over the world today?
8. What are the three different types of unemployment? Please give an actual hypothetical example of each type.
9. What is a discouraged worker? Why are they not counted in U3? Are they counted in any economic measurement at all?
10. What would cause an aggregate production function to shift up?
11. What is the biggest economic misrepresentation made by Trump? What is the biggest economic misrepresentation made by Clinton? Try to be specific.
12.Country A is a lesser developed country. How can its government stimulate economic growth?
13. County B is a highly developed country. What can its government do to stimulate economic growth?
14. What are three major differences between fiscal and monetary policy?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.
Effortlessly get the essays and grades you need. You can now get any essay, on any subject and at ANY deadline with just 10 minutes of your time (or less). Your professor will love you for it!