a discussion paper on the application of the “Pathway to Violene” by Calhoun and Weston (2003), examining the Dawson College Shooting. As a starting point, for instance, you are to provide a clear definition (i.e., operational definition) of each stage in The Pathway to Violence. In your prevention strategies for an adult school shooting. You are also to incorporate primary, secondary, and tertiary crime prevention strategies. For each strategy you suggest, specify which of these three categories (primary, secondary, and tertiary) it falls into. You must also suggestat leastone strategy for each of these three categories.
The five constructs are listed in the introduction part of the assignment (see the attached). These constructs are the ones that
- increase the effortrequired to commit a crime,
- increase the risksinvolved in committing a crime,
- reduce the rewardderived from committing the crime,
- reduce the stimuli or provoking triggersfor engaging in criminal behaviour, and
- remove the excusesfor committing criminal behaviour (Brantingham, Brantingham, & Taylor, 2005).