I am currently in a graduate masterâ€™s level course that is titled â€œStrategic Planning & Implementationâ€ and am needing some help on a following research paper of a â€œformer employerâ€ of mine (included web links below about the â€œOhioHealthâ€ hospital medical organization that I used to work for and also must include No Plagiarism and APA citations used, including three or more peer-reviewed references with web links provided (meaning more than one author for peer-reviewed sources).
You will perform an environmental scan for your target company.
Choose an organization according to the following:
- Current employer
- Most recent or former employer (My former employer of â€œOhioHealthâ€ organization; web links about the organization provided below):
About OhioHealth: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/
OhioHealth Who We Are: https://www.ohiohealth.com/careers/who-we-are/
- Place of business that you have patronized or have been familiar with over a long period of time.
- Avoid choosing an organization that is so large that historical data would be difficult to apply. Firms in the Russell 2000Â® index may fit well, whereas firms in the Dow 30 Industrial index probably do not.
- The organization can be a start-up that you or a significant other may create in the future. For a start-up, focus on an entrepreneurial idea that is of substantive interest, so this project leaves you with a product you may leverage in the future.
Write a 1,050-word or more (excluding cover and reference page wording) minimum environmental analysis in which you include the following:
- Determine how to create value and sustain competitive advantage using the environmental scanning strategy.
- Evaluate the company’s external environment.
- Assess the company’s general environment.
- Evaluate the organization’s industry operating environment.
- References APA three or more peer-reviewed (more than one author used); include direct web links.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Per instructor request, No Plagiarism and will be checked; include proper APA peer-reviewed citations in paper and references that include â€œdirect web linksâ€ of peer-reviewed sources. Must include three or more peer-reviewed sources (as in more than one author used cited). Also, include proper headings and sub-title headings of above topic discussion.