- You have just been hired as CIO for a fictional company (create a company name to use). This company frequently works with highly sensitive, classified material. The current policy for departing employee’s states: All login accounts to servers, VPNs, network, or other resources are to be disabled.
- Given the highly sensitive nature of the work at your company, what other actions might you add/change as CIO to make the policy complete?
- Be sure your additions/changes are clear, explained thoroughly, and justified in your response.
- As CIO you have decided to take the lead role to research using a Vulnerability Management process for the IT department of your fictional company.
- Research and define Vulnerability Management. (Purpose, Outcomes, etc.)
- What are the key components to consider?
- How would you implement Vulnerability Management into the current IT department? What, if any, new positions would need to be staffed (or could you add these duties to a current position)?
Please answer each question with short paragraphs. APA format is not needed here. Please USE 1 REFERENCE per question (total of 2 references). Please do not use old books. Only use newer online websites.
The post Research and define Vulnerability Management. (Purpose, Outcomes, etc.) appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | hireessaywriters.net.