· In your concept map you must:
1) Interpret the patient’s risk factors (from the case-study scenario) and determine how these risk factors may lead to cell pathology (based on the patient’s diagnosis);
2) Explain the links between cellular pathology and the pathophysiology of the diagnosed disease;
3) Describe how the pathophysiology of the disease accounts for the patient’s clinical manifestations (described in the case-study scenario); and
4) Analyze and interpret evidence based research to suggest appropriate diagnostic assessments and treatment modalities for the patient’s diagnosis.
· In your 500 word written explanation you must:
1) Explain the links between the risk factors and aetiology to account for the disease’s pathophysiology.
2) Describe how the disease’s pathophysiology manifests through the patient’s signs and symptoms.
Compare the analytical model of strategic management with the emergent learning model in health care.
Provide a logical review of the analytical strategy within the current environment of a chosen health care organization.
Personal Wellness Inventory and Reflection
Part I: Inventory
Spiritual and Emotional:
Complete the “EHS Personal Assessment” from the Emotionally Healthy website.
Reflect on your own results. Analyze the structure and assumptions behind the assessment.
Refer to the “Are You Heading for Caregiver Burnout?” quiz.
Complete the survey and reflect on your own results. Analyze the structure and assumptions behind the assessment.
Part II: Reflection
Using the results from the resources, write a 200-250 word reflection on your results and how you plan to combat compassion fatigue and burnout, and how you plan to promote your own spiritual growth.