This just needs to be an outline with the information below but show it in power point. I will need just brief information for both parts all included in one. There does need to be a title page and reference page included in this. Total 13 slides
Selecting the right person for an open position requires an analysis of all of the aspects of an applicant, including his or her past experience (knowledge, skills, and education), his or her application and resume, and the interview responses.
As a human resources recruiter, discuss with the hiring managers the importance of selecting the best candidates in your industry for the positions listed below. Be sure to consider matching the needs and culture of the organization. You may use the Career Services interviewing section to assist you with your project. Create a PowerPoint presentation of at least 4 slides (with 200-250 words of speaker notes per slide) plus title and reference slides that addresses the following:
- Discuss the process for developing interview questions for an hourly position (e.g., a receptionist, data entry operator, customer service representative, etc.) and a specialist position (e.g., a technician, chef, nurse, foreman, accountant, engineer, librarian, etc.), and be sure to include the steps for determining appropriate questions.
- Discuss the 3 types of interviews, and give examples of each type.
- Develop a total of 4 interview questions (2 questions per position), develop the question responses, and explain what you would be looking for with each answer.
- Provide a mixture of behavioral and technical questions that you believe are the most important.
Review the comments from your instructor and peers, and make any necessary revisions to your final presentation based on their suggestions. Add 3 additional slides (with at least 200-250 words of speaker notes per slide) addressing the following:
- How does the HR department support the organizationâ€™s competitiveness by maintaining a highly skilled and motivated workforce through training and development?
- Discuss the tactics that companies can use to ensure that they retain highly qualified employees through no-cost and low-cost compensation, training, and development.
- From your prior knowledge, experiences, and learning, discuss at least 2 strategic changes that you would recommend to your current company or industry to improve its training and development to retain its best employees.
Please submit your assignment.