A randomized experimental study examined the impact of a special type of vocational rehabilitation on employment among veterans with felony histories (LePage, Lewis, Crawford, Cipher, Parish, Bradshaw, & Washington, 2014). Age at first arrest, years of education, and number of times fired were among the study variables examined. A simulated subset of the study data are presented in the attachment.
Open in SPSS. Use the dataset to answer the following questions.
- How would you characterize the skewness of the distribution of â€˜age at first arrestâ€™ — positively skewed, negatively skewed, or approximately normal? Provide a rationale for your answer.
2. Paste the frequency distribution for â€˜age at first arrestâ€™ from SPSS output into your homework (the graph only, not the table).
3. When looking at the frequency distribution for â€˜number of times firedâ€™ in the example data, where is the mean in relation to the median?
4. Compute the mean, median and mode for â€˜number of times firedâ€™, and provide the SPSS output by pasting it into your homework.
5. What is the mode for â€œYears of Educationâ€?