Discuss the four dimensions of human nature. Discuss:
(1) how the 4 dimensions of human nature are crucial to the meaning/purpose of human life;
(2) the intellectual dimension in relation to (2a) the need to satisfy our minds, (2b) the need for knowledge, and (2c) why truth is important;
(3) Aesthetic dimension, including (3a) the need to experience beauty, (3b) the two kinds of beauty;
(4) Moral dimensiion, including (4a) what ethics/morality is really about, (4b) character, integrity, (4c) virtues (4d) mean (4e), and (4f) how one could cultivate goodness;
(5) Spiritual dimension in relation to (5a) each of the spiritual needs in detail and (5b) how each of these needs relate to another.
(Around 2 and a half pages, between 600-700 words)