My topic is How IT has change the communication between people. Each team will choose an IT-related topic and write a research paper on it. The paper can be a theory paper, a practical paper, or an empirical paper. A theory paper is typically based on a comprehensive literature review; a practical paper is about solving a business-related issue that you have encountered in your organization; and an empirical paper usually involves data collected through lab experiment, survey, case study, or meta-analysis.
In your research proposal, try to answer the following three questions:
1. What research question are you addressing? This will set the scene for your specific research. What is already known and what is still unknown?
2. Why your research question is important? Establish the importance of your research project and answer the question why it is worth pursuing. Highlight the benefits, positive expected outcomes.
3. How are you going to address your research question? What methods will you use? What do you need? Are there barriers or pitfalls that you can anticipate in your planned research?
1. Minimum 400 words.
2. Suggested sections: paper title, abstract, keywords, introduction, literature review, research method, expected outcomes.
3. At least 6 references in APA format. Each in-text citation must be listed in your References section, and each entry in your References section must be cited within the text of your paper.