Ethics Discussion Paper-Nursing. APA
Week 3 Discussion- APA format Paper
1. How does the NCSBN model compare with Florida’s Nurse Practice act and regulations?
2. Which Act/ Rules do you prefer and why?
3. Which one is more restrictive for nurses?
4. Comment on the following scenario:
The RN is taking care of an 86 year old patient 10 days post a 5 vessel bypass. The patient’s fluid balance has been precarious with frequent bouts of congestive heart failure and third spacing of fluids. Today the nurse obtains a BP of 72/40 and starts a bolus of normal saline at 150 mL per hour. The nurse has not tried to contact the physician and there are no standing orders to cover his other actions. Is the RN within his or her scope of practice as set forth in the Florida Nurse Practice Act? In particular, section 464.003 (2).
.The file PHI 200 Week 5 Discussion Questions 2 Philosophy and Society has solution to the following task: “After watching the video, “The Relationship of Philosophy to Other Fields,” reflects on the relationship of philosophy to your life, in terms of your future education and career goals. What value does philosophy have? How can people benefit from thinking more philosophically? What significance does thinking and reasoning critically play in society, and in human flourishing? Your initial post should be at least 150-200 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references. Respond to at least two of your fellow students
This paperwork of HCP 220 Assignment Amount of Medication to Administer contains:
Amount of Medication to Administer
– Apply the ratio and proportion technique to complete Problems 1 and 2.
– Apply the proportion technique to complete Problems 3 and 4.
– Apply the formula technique to complete Problems 5 and 6.
Using the family structural theory how can families created following second marriages learn to function as one?
one reference utilized in the post