Please provider in depth answers that promotes conversation..
- The owner of your company where you work has heard of ERP, but hasnâ€™t done any research on it. Then ask you, â€œDo you think we should need an ERP system?â€ What would you say? What questions might you ask to help think about ERP in the company?
- Why do managers today try to think in terms of business processes rather than business functions?
- What are some of the intangible costs and benefits typically found in ERP proposals?
- Do ERP systems strengthen or weaken a corporate managerâ€™s control over operations?
- Portals have been defined by vendors in different ways. Describe some of these different definitions and which ones are more correct.
- What are the perceived benefits of various types of connectivity such as wireless and the web for ERP and companies?