Whether you are a Boomer, a Gen Xer, a Millennial, or even a member of the Silent generation, we are all aware of, and have become increasingly dependent upon, technology. After you read the article “Well-Prepared in Their Own Eyes” in the introduction and in the content of lesson 2, discuss the following questions:â€¨
- According to the readings and the article, why is it that students are not well prepared in the areas of written and oral communication, critical thinking skills, and creativity?â€¨
- How does an increasing dependence on technology attribute to these issues?â€¨
- What might be the long-term consequences of inadequate communication skills, critical thinking skills, and creativity? â€¨
- Are you concerned that our dependence on technology could result in a lack of human connection or empathy? Explain your position. â€¨
- Share your responses in a 8-9 sentence paragraph per question.
- (if further research needs to be done to fully answer the question, please do so