· In your concept map you must:
1) Interpret the patient’s risk factors (from the case-study scenario) and determine how these risk factors may lead to cell pathology (based on the patient’s diagnosis);
2) Explain the links between cellular pathology and the pathophysiology of the diagnosed disease;
3) Describe how the pathophysiology of the disease accounts for the patient’s clinical manifestations (described in the case-study scenario); and
4) Analyze and interpret evidence based research to suggest appropriate diagnostic assessments and treatment modalities for the patient’s diagnosis.
· In your 500 word written explanation you must:
1) Explain the links between the risk factors and aetiology to account for the disease’s pathophysiology.
2) Describe how the disease’s pathophysiology manifests through the patient’s signs and symptoms.
can you complete this assignment with references
Choose 2 of the 5 attached profiles and write at least a 525- to 1,050-word Health and Wellness Summary for each individual.
In your summary, include the following topics:
An initial assessment of the person’s health based on the profile characteristics.
Risk factors that this person may face.
At least 2 suggestions to improve their specific health and wellness.
2 web resources you may send this person to consult based on your suggestions.