PLEASE ANSWER THE 5 FOLLOWING QUESTIONS. FOLLOW THE STRUCTURE WHICH IS 3 TO 6 SENTENCES FOR EACH QUESTIONS. Choose a current modern civilization that still exists, is well-known, and is thriving in today’s world.– Choose an ancient civilization that you learned about in this unit.
Conduct extensive research on both civilizations using the textbook and at least two outside reliable sources. (For ancient civilizations, you may review the Mesopotamians, Mayans, Egyptians, Indus, etc. from the lesson.)
Write a report for both civilizations answering the following questions. Each question must be answered in three to six complete sentences. Use in-text citations to properly cite each source from your research.
Correct all spelling and grammatical errors.
1. The Indus civlization was quite developed. (Smith, 13) An online journalist stated the civilization in the United States is by far one of the most advanced to come along. (Brown, History.com)
Ancient civilization source used: Print source with known author: Smith, James. Tracing History: Origins of Civilization. Berkeley: U of California P, 2001. Print
Modern civilization source used: Electronic online source: Brown, William, A. A. (2015, November 1). Title of article. Title of Newspaper. Retrieved from http://www.history.com/
Click on these web links for more useful ways to use in-text citations and create a Works Cited page:
Now, that you are ready to use in-text citations, lets get started!
Answer the following questions. Remember to write three to six complete sentences for each questions. Use in-text citations for your sources. Double check your work to correct any spelling or grammatical errors.
1. Cities: Consider organization, size, and infrastructure, such as roads or sewers. Compare these features between the modern civilization and ancient civilization you selected for this assignment. How are they similar? How are they different? Use examples from each civilization. Explain your answer in detail.
2. Agriculture: Describe the agriculture of both the modern civilization and the ancient civilization. Think about irrigation systems used, if any, workers, food produced and the animals used for production. Explain your answer in detail.
3. Government: What kind of government did both civilizations have? Was it organized? Did they have a legal system? If so, was it strong, weak, just, fair, etc. Explain your answer in detail.
4. Society: Does the modern civilization have a fair society? Did the ancient civilization have a fair society? Consider how those on trial were treated? Are there any systems of laws? What do you think about those laws? How are women treated? Is there opportunity for advancement in society?
5. Inventions: Make a list of the top five inventions or innovations from all of the civilizations. Inventions could be cultural things such as writing, mathematics or calendar systems along with tools or objects. Briefly describe the inventions and why you think they were important. Were they useful? Did they promote progress, enhance daily life, increase human productivity, etc.? Explain your answer in detail.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post current modern civilization that still exists history homework help appeared first on prowriterhub.com.