Write a two page paper. All instructions are attached. Look at the distinguished column in the Rurbic and address all points. Please make sure all bullet points below are addressed.
Research federal and state court cases pertaining to the topic of business entities. Select one court case and write an analysis that addresses the following:
- Articulate the importance, context, purpose, and relevance of law in a business environment:
- Identify the parties who are before the court.
- Provide a brief background to problem. Summarize the facts in no more than 2â€“3 paragraphs.
- Identify the specific disagreement between the parties.
- Explain the ruling of the court in no more than 1â€“2 paragraphs.
- Evaluate key judicial concepts that influence the decisions related to business:
- Was there a dissenting opinion? If so, explain why some of the judges or justices disagreed with the majority in the decision.
- Do you agree with the court’s decision? Why or why not?