1.Choose two race / ethnic groups from the list below:
Black/African American, White American, Hispanic/Latino (Mexican American, Puerto Rican, Cuban American), American Indian, Asian American, Native Hawaiian & Other Pacific Islander.
2. Choose one disease or risk factor from the list below:
Suicide, Depression, Cardiovascular Disease and Cancer.
3. Write a literature review research paper 4-5 pages
(Cover ALL Bullets and Sub-bullets below, in your)
· Get the reader interested in the topic. Attracted the readers’ attention.
· Priority two Population:
· Clearly described the two population groups and some basic demographic statistics about them.
· Describe your thoughts on why health disparity exists between the racial/ethnic groups chosen in this disease or risk factor
· The Health Problem:
· Clearly described the health problem. Provided a brief rationale as to why it was selected.
· Examine social, environmental, physical and health care related factors that lead to the observed disparity.
· Supporting explanation:
· Clearly described the evidence supporting the observed disparities between the population groups regarding the health problem selected.
· Lecture presentation and discussions to support your response
· Conclusion: Described what you learned or took from the research topic.
· At least 6 references (websites such as CDC,WHO does not count) are required in the research
· The references should be APA format.
· The paper should be 4-5 pages (excluding the title page and references.)
· Double-spaced with 1-inch margins and Times New Roman font.
· Provided great level quality work in terms of thought, depth, and writing quality.
The post Black/African American, White American, Hispanic/Latino (Mexican American, Puerto Rican, Cuban American), American Indian, Asian American, Native Hawaiian & Other Pacific Islander. appeared first on Versed Writers.